jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Nombre de 21 canciones de One Direction:

1. Gotta be you.
2. What makes you beautiful.
3. Another world.
4. One thing.
5. Forever young.
6. Live while we are young.
7. Up all night
8. More than this
9. Moments
10. Stole my heart
11. Na Na Na
12. C'mon, C'mon
13. Last First Kiss
14. Heart Attack
15. Rock Me
16. Change My Mind
17. I Would
18. Over Again
19. Back For You
20. They Don't Know About Us
21. Summer Love

Cual te gusta más? Comenta

A mi parecer es "What makes you beautiful", esta cancion me encanta. La escuche y me gusto al instante. (Fué la primera que escuché.)
Tambien me gusta moments, up all night, na na na, one thing, live while we are young, gotta be you and more than this.

Niall Horan


Zayn Malik


Liam Payne

Harry Styles

Louis Tomlison
                   
              1D

       ONE

   DIRECTION

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario